- Gun Trusts
- Restoration of Rights
- Carry Permit Appeals
- Firearm Estate Planning & Probate
- FFL Business Law
- 2nd Amendment Rights Advocacy
If you have any questions regarding firearms law, please contact us to set-up an initial consultation.
One specific area we receive a lot of inquiries is in regards to NFA Gun Trusts. A NFA Gun Trust is a type of revocable trust that deals with the unique issues of NFA gun ownership, use and transfer.
A NFA Gun Trust can be beneficial to you and your family in numerous ways by enabling trustees to:
- Share NFA weapons and parts with co-trustees
- Maintain ownership and possession of firearms after owner’s death
- Eliminate risk of loved ones committing “accidental felony” through access to the firearm when the owner is not home
- Remove firearms from probate proceedings
NFA Gun Trusts can protect more than just NFA firearms, including sound suppressors, receivers and parts. For a full list of firearms and parts that would be safeguarded in a NFA Gun Trust, please visit the ATF website. To learn more about NFA Gun Trusts, please visit our Law Blog.
Turner Valentine, LLC drafts personalized NFA Gun Trusts, tailored to fit each client’s needs. Please contact us to set-up an initial consultation.